Thursday, December 3, 2015

Consistency

Staying Consistent

It's not a diet, it's a lifestyle.

It took me a LONG time to realize changing my appearance meant changing my habits.
A lot of people think
Advocare, the 24 day challenge or the 10 day cleanse are quick fixes or fad diets.

Why should you try it? How is it different?

It's different because it's not a "diet." It's a tool to TEACH you what you need to do to make a difference in your health. I think of it as groundwork to a new, healthier, fulfilling lifestyle.


The pic on the right was taken the last week of November. No challenge, no cleanse. I've just been monitoring my macros and taking the Advocare supplements that work for me. .

The pic on the left is after my 24 day challenge in May of 2014. The middle pic is from July of 2015 when I finished my 10 day cleanse.

As you can see, my weight HAS NOT yo-yo'd. I didn't put everything I lost, and then some, back on. I stayed consistent! .

Advocare gave me the tools to make better choices and live a healthier lifestyle. Hence the reason I continue to use their products & why I am an adviser.

Why not try it? Why not give yourself a chance to make a change? You have nothing to lose but bad habits :) I made the choice to change & am so glad I did!

Click Here to read my weight loss story 

No comments:

Post a Comment