Thursday, December 24, 2015

Healthy Double Chocolate Chip Cookies

Double Chocolate Chip Cookies


Just in time for Santa's arrival! It's never too late to adopt a healthier lifestyle, right?
Let's make something the jolly guy will enjoy, without upping his cholesterol count, shall we?

These cookies are made without flour, oil or butter. The secret ingredient? Avocado!
You don't taste the avocado once all is said and done.  Sneaky! As sneaky as climbing down a chimney with a bag of toys undetected.

These were the easiest cookies ever! I whipped these up in less than twenty minutes.
The texture is more cake like than cookie like but I'm not complaining.


  • large avocado
  • large egg
  • 3/4 C coconut sugar
  • 3/4 C cocoa powder
  • heaping spoon of peanut butter (b/c why not?)
  • a handful or more of enjoy life chocolate chunks (sweetened)


I used my kitchen aid mixer to blend it all together to ensure the avocado was smooth.

Once I was happy with my batter, I spooned scoops of batter onto a non-stick pan and put them into my oven set for 350 degrees, for about 10 minutes.

They actually taste better cold, if you can wait that long!  Just remember to save some for Ole Saint Nick.

No comments:

Post a Comment